Exercise and nutrition are two, out of the four, essential components for results and achieving long term goals in any fitness regime. Good nutrition combined with exercise plays a large role in the prevention of chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease and osteoporosis just to name a few. Even elite athletes need good nutrition so they can perform to their full potential.
Benefits of a Balanced Eating Plan & Exercise:-
· Prevents chronic diseases such as cholesterol, high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes and obesity.
· Increased metabolic rate which burns more calories when not exercising.
· Decrease in adipose fat tissue.
· Increased lean muscle.
· Balancing out irregular hormonal levels.
· Improved sleeping patterns.
· Decrease in stress levels.
· Increased energy in the body which improves activity.
· Increased mental alertness.
Fitness on the Run staff can help clients with Weight loss, Weight Gain, hormonal problems (PCOS), athletes and Sports teams. THERE ARE NO DIETS !
Balance Eating Plans achieve results and goals for the long term. Weekly consultations with our clients keep their goals on track. Bi-monthly newsletters with the current information on food and exercise.